This page contains a list of links to some of the more useful/interesting sites/blogs/tools/videos/etc I found so far. Since discovering these is an ongoing process the list is not complete, nor it is final, so make sure to check back regularly for more new interesting stuff. Until that time, please enjoy what is already available.
- isocpp.org - The C++ Super-FAQ
- gnu.org - GCC Option Summary
- gnu.org - Standard Predefined Macros
- A Coders Journey - Top 10 Dumb Mistakes to Avoid with Smart Pointers
- codeproject.com - Export C++ classes from a dll
- Dr. Dobb’s - Multiple Inheritence Considered Useful
- Jakub Konka - Type traits, concepts, type constrains
- Sticky Bits - Compiler Generated Functions
- Youtube - CppCon video collection
- stackoverflow.com - Choosing a function to be called based on the ref-qualifier of the “implicit object parameter” of the function
- stackoverflow.com - External vs Internal linkage
- stackoverflow.com - How do you create a static class in C++?
- stackoverflow.com - Namespaces and operator resolution
- stackoverflow.com - No out-of-line virtual method definitions
- stackoverflow.com - What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- stackoverflow.com - When should static_cast, dynamic_cast, const_cast and reinterpret_cast be used?
- stackoverflow.com - When you should use friend
- stackoverflow.com - Why use prefixes on member variables in C++ classes
Floating point numbers
- Random ASCII - Comparing Floating Point numbers
- Random ASCII - Stupid Float Tricks
- Random ASCII - Tricks With The Floating Point Format
IDE, VCS and other env setup
- Pro Git online book
- stackexchange.com - Debugging an ARM (STM32) Microcontroller using Qt Creator
- Randall Kent - How not to track files that have been added to .gitignore only later
- Youtube - Colourspaces (JPEG Pt0) - Computerphile
- Youtube - JPEG DCT, Discrete Cosine Transform (JPEG Pt2) - Computerphile